Hooking

Hey guys, apologies in advance if this question has been asked before.

If you are hooked as the last survivor, having not been hooked so far during the trial, why on earth are you not given the chance to try and escape the hook? I honestly can’t think of a reason for the last hook to be like this? Does anyone know? Cheers 👍🏻

Comments

  • Because they will have the choice of sitting there for 2 minutes doing nothing.

    Though I think if you are on your 1st or 2nd hook and you get instakilled, it should grant you the 870 struggle points.

  • BigFudge said:
    Hey guys, apologies in advance if this question has been asked before.

    If you are hooked as the last survivor, having not been hooked so far during the trial, why on earth are you not given the chance to try and escape the hook? I honestly can’t think of a reason for the last hook to be like this? Does anyone know? Cheers 👍🏻
    Because there would be absolutely no reason for the killer to not just stand in front of you waiting till you hit struggle, its just saving everyone time.
  • So what if you kobe? The killer has nothing to do but to stand there and wait for the game to end. They will just hit and hook you again.
  • @Spiritbx said:
    So what if you kobe? The killer has nothing to do but to stand there and wait for the game to end. They will just hit and hook you again.

    R E S P E C C
    4
    %

  • Because 2mins can actually be 30% of a round time.

  • Spiritbx said:
    So what if you kobe? The killer has nothing to do but to stand there and wait for the game to end. They will just hit and hook you again.
    I understand that but if you run adrenaline it’s very possible to get away. Situational I know but still.

    edit - I’m an idiot
  • @Spiritbx said:
    So what if you kobe? The killer has nothing to do but to stand there and wait for the game to end. They will just hit and hook you again.

    R E S P E C C
    4
    %

    No, and you can't make me!

    Actually, I usually do let kobes run off and heal. Just not if they do it right in front of me.
  • BigFudge said:
    Spiritbx said:
    So what if you kobe? The killer has nothing to do but to stand there and wait for the game to end. They will just hit and hook you again.
    I understand that but if you run adrenaline it’s very possible to get away. Situational I know but still.
    It's literally impossible for adrenaline to go off when you get hooked and everyone else is dead, there's no conceivable situation where that would happen.
  • Runiver said:

    Because 2mins can actually be 30% of a round time.

    Lol I don’t play at rank 1 yet so most matches aren’t that quick thank god. It just seems a bit silly to die instantly at the very last hurdle.
  • @Spiritbx said:
    So what if you kobe? The killer has nothing to do but to stand there and wait for the game to end. They will just hit and hook you again.

    "bUt ResPecT tHe fOuR pErceNt, rEspECt rNg!11!!!!1!"

  • @BigFudge said:
    Hey guys, apologies in advance if this question has been asked before.

    If you are hooked as the last survivor, having not been hooked so far during the trial, why on earth are you not given the chance to try and escape the hook? I honestly can’t think of a reason for the last hook to be like this? Does anyone know? Cheers 👍🏻

    Because survivors would try to hold the killer hostage in the mean time, trying to waste as much time as possible.
    You cant escape the hook anyway because there is a killer standing in front of you waiting for you to die

  • yeet said:
    BigFudge said:
    Spiritbx said:
    So what if you kobe? The killer has nothing to do but to stand there and wait for the game to end. They will just hit and hook you again.
    I understand that but if you run adrenaline it’s very possible to get away. Situational I know but still.
    It's literally impossible for adrenaline to go off when you get hooked and everyone else is dead, there's no conceivable situation where that would happen.
    Oh yea just thought about it properly, my bad. I was thinking there must be a reason but I couldn’t get my head round it lol