I'm gonna be constructive about this.
I am a VERY long player....maybe not 2016 but I would say at the start of 2017 for me. This game has been so fun for me even though it has major flaws, and teabagging survivors ;) lol that's a joke ill get back to the point....I do agree that this game should be newer player friendly, but what is the harm in increasing gen times? I really don't understand? The fun of this game is the chases and such anyway. I really don't mind the ruin change, or any other change because we have so many gen defending perks, but I am gonna agree with everyone else cause I experience it and say that gens will go by quick...especially on bigger maps! I love this game and just wanna see it be fun for both sides. Just change the way toolboxes work at least....I would sacrifice Moris for that lol.
PS. Your map designs are still on point!
PSS. I kinda like the doc music also....static blast is kinda neat also. :)
Comments
As someone who plays killer and survivor I don't want gen times increased. It is so boring when playing survivor. I do think survivors need something else to do though
I agree with that also!
They just need increased interaction, which the new ruin change promotes. More changes and perks that do this, as well as better map design/more smaller maps (forcing us to run a specific perk like CI every game to avoid the issue of gens popping before finding anyone on the huge maps like swamp is pretty bad) would solve this.
^ Agreed! I have so much more fun on the smaller maps...even as survivor.
I think gen times would be fine if the larger maps got reduced to like Badham sized.
no dont increase gen time anymore. it's already a M1 simulator as a survivor and it's hell boring. survivors would leave the game if gen time will be increased
Yep; I hate the big maps as both roles, for the most part. With the exception of Mother's dwelling as survivor being a map I enjoy. Hate it as killer because the survivors always seem to get the god window spawn and obviously they take a hit anywhere on the map and run back to it. It's so tedious.