Pretty good job so far
50, 000 people used to play this game... Now it's a ghost town
I can't stress enough it just works!
Tagged:
Trusted
50, 000 people used to play this game... Now it's a ghost town
I can't stress enough it just works!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's currently at 40k.
I lost 30,000 killers in the blink of an eye... And the forums just fudgin watched
Steam charts says 27k, 24k average over the last 30 days, which is about what it's been for a year.
However peak numbers do tell a slightly different tale
24 hour Peak: 30k
30 Day Peak: 44k
All-time peak: 75k
They will come back for the next patch.
Oh, i saw that wrong on SteamDB, it does say 30k.
Far from a ghosttown though.
Only when new killers appear it will spike albeit briefly
Friday the 13th has 297 players. Think about that.
297 Kings & Queens
@Fleece
If you've been around these forums long enough, you know that those crying people always come back.
I don't know. This community is very, very strange. They keep doing things that make you think people are going to quit playing, then they bring out a cosmetic or a new m1 killer that is no better than the last 3 m1 killers they released but looks cool and people come back.
I agree it ain't a ghost town, but I honestly think this change will impact negatively on the playerbase.
Most likely.
Do you have the dsm?
50k and above is a spike when a dlc drops, event or dbp is on.
Normal player base is generally between 20-30k.
Ben & Jerry's funky monkey?
Nope phish food ๐