Ahm... I'm back...
Yep, went away for holidays and finally I'm back to one of my favourite games, happy new year to y'all!
Now, to the points... I'm back to:
- Matchmaking is still broken... Me, a rank 4 survivor got paired to green ranks all the time in 5 games in a row yesterday against a purple or red killer...
- Bill STILL wants more skins! YES! He told me so!
- Clown and Doctor called and said they need some help...
- WE NEED DC PUNISHMENTS FOR CONSOLES! Edit: I didn't know PC didn't have them any more, sorry
- I love my Dwelf skin...
- Ebony moris should activate once the killer has hooked all players at least once in the match
- Where's spirit?! I played like 15 games as survivor yesterday and got none! All Myers, GF or Billy
I think I covered everything... Yes, keys, other moris, Ruin, NOED, etc. are fine for me...
Comments
4) WE NEED DC PUNISHMENTS
FOR CONSOLES!Were they taken out for PC?!
WE NEED DC PUNISHMENTS FOR ALL!
Yikes no until they fixed their broken game that can register when your connection went down or was a dc on purpose then no
Yes, it was just a 48hr test.
Ruin is getting nerfed while Devs ignore core issues as to why so many killers ran Ruin. Because the 80% of people that ran it in red ranks cared so much about Gatekeeper.
Damn, I just made a post about it... It's a big mistake in my opinion... But I'm not a dev...
No one's playing Spirit because sounds are still broken and not even acknowledged by the devs yet.
The lunge is still bugged for her and Wraith as well.
That too
They keep wanting to make it easier for new survivors, but just... no... Balancing around rank 20's isn't good for the high rank players. Red rank survivors are dumbfounded by their logic, killers all around are mad they aren't getting any compensation for the nerf of the most popular killer perk, Doc is getting a nerf, he has a 3 second cooldown after zapping but the stun for survivors only lasts 2.5 seconds, Lery's is getting a rework when literally nobody except for Billy, Nurse, Oni, and Huntress mains were asking for it. 3.5.0, the patch DBD went to hell.
Oh! They are removing ranks from the post match screen as well because they can't fix matchmaking issues. Instead of fixing it they are sweeping it under the rug. I wish I was joking but this is legitimately pathetic.
Remember the "nerf spirit" movement that promoted EVERY player to be spirit for high ranks? Hehehehe Maybe my perception is "broken" by that experience