Trapper with Tinkerer 2
I just played against a trapper and recorded the game because he had no terror radius for the entire match. At the end of the game players called him out for it and he said "It is a bug that they haven't fixed so I better use it before I lose it" Is this grounds for me to report him for glitch abuse? Like he knew full well that he didn't have a terror radius and knew that it was a bug that wasn't intended (like it says on the perk that it has a time limit but this glitch made it unlimited) can I report him or is it a waste of time?
Comments
open your eyes and you wont have a problem spotting the killer.
also, dont worry. they'll fix it very soon, just let him have his fun and enjoy the scary atmosphere.
That being said, report him.
Using a bug with knowledge of using it is called exploiting.
You can report for anything. But nobody will be banned because of that. Survivors abused the hell out of the flashlight bug some time ago and they never have been touched.
Usually when I play survivor and do a gen, I stand up and strech with my mouse in my hand to do the skillchecks. I cant look around though and if a tinkerer 2 killer sneaks up on me.... RIP
I can't seem to get behind the whole "Just ignore it and it'll be fine" statement that I've been seeing a lot of. Exploits, no matter what they are, should never be excused when they're used as a tactical advantage. People are saying the same thing about the flashlight macro that causes everyone to disconnect, and I just don't get it. I'm sure eventually both will be fixed, but exploits that can be used to benefit someone tremendously really ruin the fun.
I agree. They said way back when they would punish people for exploiting, so to do nothing would be stupid at this point.
Thank you, kind sir!
Edit: I still haven't really figured out the whole "Quote" thing so sorry if it looks all glitchy
They will fix it. Tinkerer 2 is bugged atm and after the first prox. you have no terror radius for the entire match