Anyone planning on trying out the PTB?
With the upcoming chanes to Doc, Ruin and Lerys... Just curious if anyone is actually planning on trying it out on the PTB. What sounds like nerfs all around could infact be quite nice, I dunno. Personally...I gotta go to work later, but what about you all. Anyone planning on logging into it?

Comments
It doesnt take playing ruin to see how bad it is now. Doctor though im testing.
I would love to... if there were a PTB on PS4
I won't be. I have never played as Doc and I don't plan to start now. I'm assuming he will be just as weak to play against if not weaker so i'm not too concerned. And ruin is useless, no need to play the ptb to know that.
Read one of the Doctor changes was that "Snap out of it" will place survivors back to T1 madness instead of T2. I'm rather fond of his restraint addons, so feeling like this is pretty big if survivors are spending alot less time suffering from T2 related effects.
I have a 12 hour work day today so I can play Iceborne all day Friday, so I won’t be playing personally, but I’ll be tuning in to places to see if the Doctor rework is as concerning in practice as he is on paper. Ruin I don’t use so I don’t have a personal attachment to it, but I expect it’ll go live untouched and the red ranks will forget it exists within a week.
I'm on console so I can't but I'm genuinely interested to see how they change Lery's
Can't, I play on ps4.
My pc is a potato... a very hot one...that shuts down because of it...if I open a second tab on chrome :p
Hmm, do I feel like spending about half an hour for the download, for a 15-30 min queue to play a single match on Lery's with 4 survivor burning Haddonfield offerings and all running Calm Spirit? Then another half an hour to get back to the main game. Oh, on the plus side, other than Doctor I get to try out being nerfed across the board, and even he got a cooldown on his basic zap to prevent it ever being useful.
Nah. As much as people like to chant "you're physically incapable of determining the impact of changes from game knowledge and knowing exactly what the changes are," some changes can be interpreted well enough without doing so.