I am as well on PS4.
They are. Top men are on it.
@Peanits said: They are. Top men are on it.
Are there any Top Women on it too?
@Envees said: @Peanits said: They are. Top men are on it. Are there any Top Women on it too?
@Envees said:
That's a good question. The only one I know is on it for sure right now is a top man, but there could absolutely be a top woman or two on it too.
No they sent them to Deathgarden.
Who?
yeah they seem to do
So, if the "Servers" are down right now and being fixed, how come this doesn't affect everyone? There are people streaming DbD on Twitch right now...
Down on PC and PS4 in the Los Angeles area. :'(
@iceman2kx said: @Peanits said: They are. Top men are on it. Who?
@iceman2kx said:
Top. Men.
Guess topmen = some trainee
@Peanits said: @iceman2kx said: @Peanits said: They are. Top men are on it. Who? Top. Men.
@Peanits said:
Send Mathieu I'm sure he can do a pretty good job as always. ๐
They seem to be up again now.
Peanits said: @iceman2kx said: @Peanits said: They are. Top men are on it. Who? Top. Men.
@chemical_reject said: Peanits said: @iceman2kx said: @Peanits said: They are. Top men are on it. Who? Top. Men. Top (ra)Men......now I'm hungry
@chemical_reject said: Peanits said:
Top (ra)Men......now I'm hungry
Top Ramen makes you hungry? You'd think that cheap awful ramen would do the opposite
Bbbrian2013 said: @chemical_reject said: Peanits said: @iceman2kx said: @Peanits said: They are. Top men are on it. Who? Top. Men. Top (ra)Men......now I'm hungry Top Ramen makes you hungry? You'd think that cheap awful ramen would do the opposite
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am as well on PS4.
They are. Top men are on it.
Are there any Top Women on it too?
That's a good question. The only one I know is on it for sure right now is a top man, but there could absolutely be a top woman or two on it too.
No they sent them to Deathgarden.
Who?
yeah they seem to do
So, if the "Servers" are down right now and being fixed, how come this doesn't affect everyone? There are people streaming DbD on Twitch right now...
Down on PC and PS4 in the Los Angeles area. :'(
Top. Men.
Guess topmen = some trainee
Send Mathieu I'm sure he can do a pretty good job as always. ๐
They seem to be up again now.
Top Ramen makes you hungry? You'd think that cheap awful ramen would do the opposite