THE DEVS DID IT!!!!.... NO MORE GEN TAPPING!!! <3!!!!
Thank you BHVR!
ONE OF MY BIGGEST PET PEEVES OF THIS GAME!!!
GEN TAPPING!!
Thank you BHVR!
ONE OF MY BIGGEST PET PEEVES OF THIS GAME!!!
GEN TAPPING!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
GONE!
I still see that in the red ranks!
Does that mean gentapping can become a reportable offence now
Enjoy getting slugged
I guess you could still use it to avoid Lullaby.
First time I saw that post on things that aren't reportable offenses I absolutely died laughing when it said tapping gens with ruin
Same, I'd love to see a list of everything people have got reported for in this game.
Yeah now it will be gone even tho it was more inneficient than just hit tge great skill check.