If Ruin wasn't a Hex this change would be perfect!
As someone who plays both sides about 50% right now I really think if the Ruin change was exactly how they described but it became permanent, no Hex, it would be perfect. Maybe they could even change it from 2 times normal to 1 times normal regression.
Comments
I would argue otherwise, but what's the point anymore
I'll be honest. I agree, but because it came with hag it HAS to be a hex perk
A few hours ago I thought the same. But in combination with Surveillance... You would not need to patrol any Gens, you can just wait and go to the Gen which is repaired, because you will exactly know what is going on.
I was thinking the same thing. As it is, I'd argue it's the worst hex perk now and has almost no value. It's best use I can think of is a 3-gen strat at endgame, except the perk will already be gone by then.
I guess you could use a gen breaker build like pop, surge or brutal, new ruin and surveillance with a killer that could get around quickly but even then I don't think that'd be a great build, more something different to try then anything.
To me, there just doesn't seem to be a point in it being a hex anymore.