Ugly changes and survivor main trolls
This is all the forums are now. These survivors say the craziest things. If only they knew that balance is a two way street.
Tagged:
Trusted
This is all the forums are now. These survivors say the craziest things. If only they knew that balance is a two way street.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Everyone is talking about how they hate the changes. What are you talking about?
I’m a survivor main and I dislike the ruin changes.
Read and maybe you will find out.
I did read them but I don't think you did
Most people aren’t happy.
Who's saying these things
Now if only we could get 90% of survivors to dislike it.
Killers are the problem
Most survivor mains I know dislike it too.
You sound like you came here to start something.
It makes me sad more to just see troll posts directed at killers. Like what the guy above me is doing.