So what are going to for use early game now?
Since Ruin is going to help us late game now.🤣 I'm leaning towards third seal or knockout.
Since Ruin is going to help us late game now.🤣 I'm leaning towards third seal or knockout.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think we are gonna see more NOED from now on. Maybe Corrupt Intervention as well, but that perk is overrated as hell.
It is, I only used it on trapper and hag. Just curious what the new meta is going to be
Corrupt Intervention + tunneling
Nothing, why would I still play killer?
Corrupt Intervention will be nerfed to last 10 seconds, the way the devs are "balancing things" this will probably become true
Deerstalker and infectious freight will be a staple on all my killers now. It's going to be hilarious when all these people calling killer mains whiners about ruin are on here crying because every game is a boring slug fest.
Hex: Queuebreaker. Survivors have a 200% increased queue time that will continue to grow until the devs realize that consistent biased balancing they will lose killers for their survivor pets to bully.
Probs, BBQ, Make Your Choice, Blood Warden, And, Corrupt. On hag since she's going to be the only true map pressure killer now.
I'm foreseeing more Alt+F4.