So, with the Ruin changes, what are your slugging builds going to be?

I haven't made a dedicated slugging build yet, but seeing as Ruin can't give me thirty seconds of breathing room anymore, gotta make due somehow. I know Knockout is a must, but what other perks would work? Could use some ideas here.

Comments

  • @Rivyn said:

    I haven't made a dedicated slugging build yet, but seeing as Ruin can't give me thirty seconds of breathing room anymore, gotta make due somehow. I know Knockout is a must, but what other perks would work? Could use some ideas here.

    knockout,deer stalker,slowdown perk,slowdown perk/infectious fright

  • @Rivyn said:

    I haven't made a dedicated slugging build yet, but seeing as Ruin can't give me thirty seconds of breathing room anymore, gotta make due somehow. I know Knockout is a must, but what other perks would work? Could use some ideas here.

    I think I’ll put on knockout on my spirit after the nerfs as I only feel powerful with her now ..that or noed

  • Deerstalker/whispers and sloppy butcher

  • Infectious Fright every game, for most killers anyway. Pop goes the wheesel to slow down gens and Spirit Fury Ensuring to deal with strong loops. Such interactive gameplay.

  • Knock out ,whispers ,corrupt and sloppy

  • Hexy has been doing some really good slug builds lately. I actually quit watching him because of it. Now I'm back on him because it will be the new meta.

  • Oh, the tunneling and slugging is going to become the new ultimate meta. Survivors thought ruin wasn't fun? Killers are going to make their game experience a living hell. Or rather, a dying hell.

    Killers will avenge ruin. They'll assist the devs in killing their game by making survivors not want to play.

  • I’m going to run Noed, knock out, whispers, sloppy or infectious and proxy camp

  • Hillbilly with Infectious Fright, Deerstalker, Knock Out and Nurse's Calling is my favourite build for slugging.

    I've only lost 1 game using this build, and I've been using this build for weeks now.