Devs, how is ruin a late game perk...

when it gets destroyed in the first seconds of a match?

Comments

  • They should make Noed spawn from the start of the game while they're at it

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    when it gets destroyed in the first seconds of match?

    I think survivors were asking the devs for this because they want us to run NOED instead.

  • I'm glad they're finally bringing an overpowered killer perk in line. I can't wait for them to do the same for overpowered survivor perks. Surely they will... right?


    ...right?...

  • @PistolTimb said:

    I'm glad they're finally bringing an overpowered killer perk in line. I can't wait for them to do the same for overpowered survivor perks. Surely they will... right?

    ...right?...

    Not my Dead Hard

  • @PistolTimb said:

    I'm glad they're finally bringing an overpowered killer perk in line. I can't wait for them to do the same for overpowered survivor perks. Surely they will... right?

    ...right?...

    Narrator: They didn't.

  • @PistolTimb said:

    I'm glad they're finally bringing an overpowered killer perk in line. I can't wait for them to do the same for overpowered survivor perks. Surely they will... right?

    ...right?...

    Do you accept tips for this comedy?

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    when it gets destroyed in the first seconds of match?

    I honestly don't see the reason to be surprised,they say people use ruin for a dumbass emblem,instead of tackling the main problem,gen speed

  • @luka2211 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/117620/devs-how-is-ruin-a-late-game-perk

    I honestly don't see the reason to be surprised,they say people use ruin for a dumbass emblem,instead of tackling the main problem,gen speed

    watch out. speaking the truth will get you banned lol

  • @toxic_clown said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/969857#Comment_969857

    watch out. speaking the truth will get you banned lol

    Ik,I use ruin for the emblem guys promise ;D

  • @luka2211 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/117620/devs-how-is-ruin-a-late-game-perk

    I honestly don't see the reason to be surprised,they say people use ruin for a dumbass emblem,instead of tackling the main problem,gen speed

    Gen speed itself isn't the issue and I feel people get this confused;

    It's the maps and how most killers lack any sort of pressure. You get a larger map as a lower end killer, gens are going to fly by as they will be close to popping if not already by the time you get there because you had to walk for 2 minutes to cross the map.

    It's why killers like Spririt or Billy who have that movement speed to build pressure do well on most/all maps, they can play around the size, but legion or clown just get rammed and now that ruin is a best a passing thought, they are even weaker

    i tend to play more survivor, not some killer main tho i play both at reds

    TL;DR pig got nerfed

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/969857#Comment_969857

    Gen speed itself isn't the issue and I feel people get this confused;

    It's the maps and how most killers lack any sort of pressure. You get a larger map as a lower end killer, gens are going to fly by as they will be close to popping if not already by the time you get there because you had to walk for 2 minutes to cross the map.

    It's why killers like Spririt or Billy who have that movement speed to build pressure do well on most/all maps, they can play around the size, but legion or clown just get rammed and now that ruin is a best a passing thought, they are even weaker

    i tend to play more survivor, not some killer main tho i play both at reds

    TL;DR pig got nerfed

    Billy gets looped,Sounds are ######### so spirit isn't the best either. Map size is also a problem like you said,but i still believe gen speed/chase ratio is the main issue. They should rework gens in some way,or take the longer path of reworking all the maps which would take like 5 years considering how slow they are with it atm. Against a good team,even with a good killer while playing a killer sided map like hawkins,gens can still fly. It doesn't matter