I bought a PS4 and DBD at the same time because i was so excited to play this. It was almost 2 years ago. This was my first 'online only' game but i had a good experience with Red Dead Revolver so i assumed this would be equally as satisfying. I have become increasingly more disappointed with time. Not only is the majority of the community toxic as #########, the devs seem to show no real concern for the quality of the game. And instead of fixing broken mechanics, they create new perks to override the problem and make them available providing you purchase the new dlc. Greed is an undeniable motivator and its clear that the console version was just a cash grab for them as we are treated like second class citizens by devs and most of the community as well. I still play the game but i won't be as easy to hand them any more of my money. All i can say at this point is - Ha Ha, you bastards. You tricked me. Well played, sirs and/or madams.
Bought the game the day it launched on console(ps4) but after 500+ hours, I bought it for PC. Recently went back to try it out on console...it was horrifying. How the f is that playable!?!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In the beginning, there was Orion. Plus a bunch of other people who'd also bought the game.
I bought a PS4 and DBD at the same time because i was so excited to play this. It was almost 2 years ago. This was my first 'online only' game but i had a good experience with Red Dead Revolver so i assumed this would be equally as satisfying. I have become increasingly more disappointed with time. Not only is the majority of the community toxic as #########, the devs seem to show no real concern for the quality of the game. And instead of fixing broken mechanics, they create new perks to override the problem and make them available providing you purchase the new dlc. Greed is an undeniable motivator and its clear that the console version was just a cash grab for them as we are treated like second class citizens by devs and most of the community as well. I still play the game but i won't be as easy to hand them any more of my money. All i can say at this point is - Ha Ha, you bastards. You tricked me. Well played, sirs and/or madams.
i remember being at vacation when the game got released, but i bought it right afterwards.
Started June 20 2017
The release date for consoles.
04.09.2017 ^^
Got it from the Humble Bundle
I started playing in September 2017.
Since release in June 2016
Around March 2016.
Since ~3 weeks after release.
Bought the game 12.8.2016 so 7 days until my 2 year anniversary
Since August 10th 2016