Hex: Ruin
Thanks BHVR! We know that gen rush and SWF are not a problem, right?
Thanks BHVR! We know that gen rush and SWF are not a problem, right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah dude, getting gen rushed? just get better lol.
Don't like getting gen rushed? Just get better. Says everyone who has never played killer outside of brown ranks.
Yeah cause gens being done in 5 minutes tops is a “git gud” moment lol.
You have..... zero idea what you're talking about
First they came for borrowed time,
And I said nothing, for I do not run borrowed time.
Then they came for decisive strike,
And I said nothing, for I do not run decisive strike.
Then they came for balanced landing,
And I said nothing, for I do not run balanced landing.
Then they came for ruin,
And there was no one left to speak for ruin.