Is this supposed to happen with Head On?

I tested this on PS4 with @Mushwin @GrootDude and @Cornpopers_Evan.

I ran Head On to try and bamboozle Mushwin (I failed every time) I jumped in the locker and while waiting for it to activate, she hit me while I was inside, like the locker was my hitbox, I didn't jump out.

Intentional or no?


Also to say, forgot to mention, Mushwin is in the UK region if I am correct and we were in the U.S.

We were all lagging.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • Was some part of your body sticking out. I get hit through lockers if a arm or something is poking out.

  • Did you get any video of it by any chance?

    It's not an issue that I've come across on PC, I don't have any problems getting Head On stuns. I'm wondering if it was a connection issue between or possibly a KYF issue.

  • You shouldn't be hit if you are fully inside the locker @GrootDude

  • @Mandy said:

    Did you get any video of it by any chance?

    It's not an issue that I've come across on PC, I don't have any problems getting Head On stuns. I'm wondering if it was a connection issue between or possibly a KYF issue.

    I’ve used this in real servers as well, if you swing at the locker while they’re using head on then you’ll hit them. I always thought it was just the head on counter

  • @Mandy said:

    You shouldn't be hit if you are fully inside the locker @GrootDude

    So it might be a bug then?

  • @ShrekIsHot I read your thread wrong and thought you meant when you were jumping out. The problem is that Mushwin is in a different region than us, we were all lagging.

  • @Mandy said:

    You shouldn't be hit if you are fully inside the locker @GrootDude

    As GrootDude said, we were all lagging as Mushwin was the Killer, in a different region, I haven't tested it as I don't have the perk real time, but GrootDude said he experiences it whilst in his games, it's been there for a while.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/968598#Comment_968598

    As GrootDude said, we were all lagging as Mushwin was the Killer, in a different region, I haven't tested it as I don't have the perk real time, but GrootDude said he experiences it whilst in his games, it's been there for a while.

    What I said actually happens as you’re jumping out to stun the killer, you’ll get the stun but trade a health state.