I'm not sure, as I don't follow her myself. I couldn't find the answer on her Twitter, but she's streaming right now so you could always go on her Twitch and ask her yourself.
I just asked Umbra on her stream and she said that she took down a lot of videos because they were 720p or lower quality and she wants to maintain a certain level of quality on her YT channel.
I just asked Umbra on her stream and she said that she took down a lot of videos because they were 720p or lower quality and she wants to maintain a certain level of quality on her YT channel.
RIP. I tried to ask her earlier and she ignored me lol. Glad we got an answer, though.
This is more of a Media Lounge sub-forum thing, not a Ask the Community sub-forum question...
I don't even know who Umbra is, but if she privated her videos... it really doesn't matter what answer you get since they'll still be privated.
Ahh sorry. I didn't even know that sub-forum existed tbh. Umbra is a "popular" DBD streamer known for her Huntress gameplay. I asked here since I figured people might have heard something I missed. I didn't really care if I couldn't watch them anymore, just curious why she removed them in the first place.
I just asked Umbra on her stream and she said that she took down a lot of videos because they were 720p or lower quality and she wants to maintain a certain level of quality on her YT channel.
Ahh sorry. I didn't even know that sub-forum existed tbh. Umbra is a "popular" DBD streamer known for her Huntress gameplay. I asked here since I figured people might have heard something I missed. I didn't really care if I couldn't watch them anymore, just curious why she removed them in the first place.
It's also possible that those videos had a face cam with her "old" nose (she just had a nose job), I've had friends had plastic surgery done who wanted nothing to do with old pictures of them. Maybe related?
I'm going to close this and suggest the OP ask the streamer herself why she has done this - it's her choice, and up to her if she wants to answer the question.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@bobcat946732
This is more of a Media Lounge sub-forum thing, not a Ask the Community sub-forum question...
I don't even know who Umbra is, but if she privated her videos... it really doesn't matter what answer you get since they'll still be privated.
I'm not sure, as I don't follow her myself. I couldn't find the answer on her Twitter, but she's streaming right now so you could always go on her Twitch and ask her yourself.
I just asked Umbra on her stream and she said that she took down a lot of videos because they were 720p or lower quality and she wants to maintain a certain level of quality on her YT channel.
RIP. I tried to ask her earlier and she ignored me lol. Glad we got an answer, though.
Ahh sorry. I didn't even know that sub-forum existed tbh. Umbra is a "popular" DBD streamer known for her Huntress gameplay. I asked here since I figured people might have heard something I missed. I didn't really care if I couldn't watch them anymore, just curious why she removed them in the first place.
Thank you very much!
Understandable, maybe you'll find out the information in the future... but whether those videos will ever be unprivated is unknown.
It's also possible that those videos had a face cam with her "old" nose (she just had a nose job), I've had friends had plastic surgery done who wanted nothing to do with old pictures of them. Maybe related?
I'm going to close this and suggest the OP ask the streamer herself why she has done this - it's her choice, and up to her if she wants to answer the question.