What are your thoughts on adding second objectives to the game?
What do you have in mind for the objective?
What do you have in mind for the objective?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I honestly don't think there should be a second objective. But I do think the Killer should be able to reset the progress on a door that's 99%.
I like this idea, but I would also like a second objective, such as having to search for gas for some of the generators, not all.
DbD tried optional 2nd objectives about 2 Halloweens back. Even though they were completely optional, it destroyed survivors. Personally, I think they should just add something to make gen rushing more difficult (ex: every time a gen is completed, a feedback loops causes all unfinished gens to explode and reduce 50% of their current progress).
I would honestly rather see the end game longer
Something between the last gen popping and the opening of the door
Something like after the last gen pops the doors automaticly open after 2 minutes or something like that
Would stop the silly 99%ing the door to evade end game crises as well
No, what they need to do is revamp their map design philosophy.
Bigger Maps only hurt killers, Spirit, Billy, Nurse, and Freddy (the only killers with mobility) are the only killers who can -work- on those maps
There is already a second objective, but everyone would rather complain then actually do it (NOED).
I'm talking about after 5 gens are completed, you must find a fuse to fix the gate, then open the gate.