10 levels, 2 days
Hey gamers, I'm 10 levels away from finishing the rift, got 2 days to do it. Is it possible? Or am I gonna have to finish it by buying it?
Hey gamers, I'm 10 levels away from finishing the rift, got 2 days to do it. Is it possible? Or am I gonna have to finish it by buying it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Possible if you start farming right now for the next 48 hours
Honestly not likely. It takes at least 15 ten minutes games to go up 1 tier. Unless you still have challenges you can do, I don't think you can finish it before it's over.
go afk as killer
ggez baby killer no re dickhead
If you cannibalize the auric cells given to you in the rift to increase your tier artificially, maybe. But if you want to keep all your cells, I dunno, man.
It depends. If you have enough challenges to do still you can make it. If not then you maybe could do it if you just play non-stop from here until it ends.
More than likely you are gonna have to buy a few tiers.
10 tiers is about 100 games if you don't have any challenges left. That's going to be a massive grind without challenges for cells.
Time to grind lmao no challenges left.