Which killer has the best booty?
Tell me in your opinion who has the best ash.
As you know,I can add only 10 pull options,so I'll put the most important first;
Tell me in your opinion who has the best ash.
As you know,I can add only 10 pull options,so I'll put the most important first;
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Hag
Heβs thicc
Really?
L O R E
These uncultured swines picking Spirit >(
The fact I even took time to think about it and vote amazes me.
day of the dead julie btw π
What the #########? No Nurse option? Sally bae has glorious hips.
She is cute,but no ash
best female booty is jane
best male booty is dwight
they both have the best twerks π
oops just realised you said killer booty. erm... sorry i don't see any good booty on any killer
George is mighty thicc
Myers 100% ... Devs bring up the hospital gown plz ,just a little, let me glimpse half a cheek.
I was split between Trapper and Myers, but I'd also vote for Oni just because I'm positive he got a booty since he's a large boy and you don't get that thicc without being thicc everywhere
Put Julie in her party crasher outfit and that body is to die for.