Pretty useless considering it's hard to fast vault and the killer can easily catch up to you. No wonder why few people knew its existence. But, it's the 4th window on The Game, bamboozle meta right now!
Pretty useless considering it's hard to fast vault and the killer can easily catch up to you. No wonder why few people knew its existence. But, it's the 4th window on The Game, bamboozle meta right now!
If the game ever gets reworked I hope they put more windows lithe is complete ass on the game
Oh yeah that. Always saw that window but never once used it in my whole DBD life since it's such a death trap. Only absolute madman use it, Well maybe if you had balanced landing but does it even trigger from that height?
Pretty useless considering it's hard to fast vault and the killer can easily catch up to you. No wonder why few people knew its existence. But, it's the 4th window on The Game, bamboozle meta right now!
borderline impossible to fast vault,same with the variation of the red forest 4 walls.When you have the window on the outer wall its nearly impossible to fast vault it from the inside lane
borderline impossible to fast vault,same with the variation of the red forest 4 walls.When you have the window on the outer wall its nearly impossible to fast vault it from the inside lane
Actually I've seen some fast vaults that goes against any crap they told us about momentum or angle, so I don't know anymore.
That window is useless.who in his right mind would jump out that window?
It's a free escape if the killer goes that way and your healthy when the doors are open. Me and a few friends did some nasty plays because of that window and pallet.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty useless considering it's hard to fast vault and the killer can easily catch up to you. No wonder why few people knew its existence. But, it's the 4th window on The Game, bamboozle meta right now!
If the game ever gets reworked I hope they put more windows lithe is complete ass on the game
This is OP, please nerf. 😡
Oh yeah that. Always saw that window but never once used it in my whole DBD life since it's such a death trap. Only absolute madman use it, Well maybe if you had balanced landing but does it even trigger from that height?
I just recently found that there are windows on top of the ship on swamp. After 500 hours :D
That window is useless.who in his right mind would jump out that window?
These along with the windows on the Cabin in Mother's Dwelling took me way too long to figure out.
Windows of Opportunity
i used that window once and then insta dead harded to the pallet that spawns down there :D
borderline impossible to fast vault,same with the variation of the red forest 4 walls.When you have the window on the outer wall its nearly impossible to fast vault it from the inside lane
Actually I've seen some fast vaults that goes against any crap they told us about momentum or angle, so I don't know anymore.
I know fast vaults very well,believe me i attempted and the fast vault pop up is seen in like milliseconds.Its luck if you get a fast vault there
I didn't know too xd
Ya I was like that with the logs on the swamp map. Dont feel bad man.
It's a free escape if the killer goes that way and your healthy when the doors are open. Me and a few friends did some nasty plays because of that window and pallet.
Windows have higher skillcap than pallets so I wouldnt mind trading some pallets for windows if they decide to rebalance things