Which is the best survivor perk?

Comments

  • Out of these Borrowed Time for me, it's a game changer and you can save many lives with it.

    But my personal favorite would be Iron Will.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    Out of these Borrowed Time for me, it's a game changer and you can save many lives with it.

    But my personal favorite would be Iron Will.

    BT? Cool opinion

  • Slippery meat and no mither hands down. Way op, but I use them on survivor as its a sure win. As killer it drives me nuts

  • DS is the best perk in the game without a doubt.

  • Overall, my favorite is Head On, but on this list, I guuuuess BT even though it's crap against stealth killers.

  • You don't even need to equip it to get its benefit. Its amazing.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    You don't even need to equip it to get its benefit. Its amazing.

    exactly. Killers slug to avoid cuz is strong

  • Out of these perks, i really want to say dead hard, but it's currently useless with dedicated servers. :(

  • Kindred has been one of the perks I always use since the game came out, it's the only one I've used for this long. The recent change has only made it that much stronger as well, making this an easy choice for me.

  • Out of these, sprint burst. It has literally given me escapes more that any of the other perks listed.

  • i really like the We'll make it perk, because of the speed of healing survivors when you unhook them. UE is one of my personal faves also since I like to be stealthy with my survivors.

  • I don't see Head On up there so I'll pick Kindred. It super useful on solo and helps your team a lot. :)

  • Best perk out there. You are potatoes if you didn't pick no mither. With a forever injured state anti-slug budget iron will with hardly anyone who doesn't counter it, no mither is top of the line perk.

  • I personally prefer my perks to stay dark colored so they don't hurt my eyes. Also Ash is only the coolest survivor being voice acted by the original Bruce Campbell. I also got a kick out of the (bruhTM so) #ImmabouttogetbulliedbyClaudettemains


    I truthfully see Borrowed Time as the best perk because every killer (especially GF, LF, Myers, and Pig) camp and tunnel.