Was legion's frenzy lunge changed in any way?
It feels like he's got baby t-rex arms during frenzy. Can't even hit them on the other side of the window I literally have to be standing on top of the person in order to hit them. ps4 btw
It feels like he's got baby t-rex arms during frenzy. Can't even hit them on the other side of the window I literally have to be standing on top of the person in order to hit them. ps4 btw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not that I know of, but I've been playing a lot less legion lately.
pretty sure it's always been a long ass lunge
Just played as him last night and his lunge is massive
Maybe it's auto aim that is screwing with me 🤔