I don't believe this was the case with the lunar new year event, and this seems to follow the same lines, so I don't think the basement hooks will be included.
Might be for the best. I get that they can't be sabotaged, but sometimes the basement ends up in such an awkward spot that getting someone down there would be difficult (without perks).
@Peanits said:
I don't believe this was the case with the lunar new year event, and this seems to follow the same lines, so I don't think the basement hooks will be included.
Might be for the best. I get that they can't be sabotaged, but sometimes the basement ends up in such an awkward spot that getting someone down there would be difficult (without perks).
Something difficult is not allowed in the event then?
@Peanits said:
I don't believe this was the case with the lunar new year event, and this seems to follow the same lines, so I don't think the basement hooks will be included.
Might be for the best. I get that they can't be sabotaged, but sometimes the basement ends up in such an awkward spot that getting someone down there would be difficult (without perks).
Something difficult is not allowed in the event then?
Not saying that, I'm just okay with all the hooks being on the surface where they're easier to access, rather than struggling to drag a survivor all the way down to the basement just for event progress. Personal preference is all.
I just hope the game doesn't become an unplayable mess like Lunar event. The game would crash constantly if someone used the event offerings (for Xbox). I never got the Huntress mask because I just kinda stopped playing until after the event it was so bad.
@thesuicidefox said:
I just hope the game doesn't become an unplayable mess like Lunar event. The game would crash constantly if someone used the event offerings (for Xbox). I never got the Huntress mask because I just kinda stopped playing until after the event it was so bad.
I don't believe there's double bloodpoints during the event, although the event offerings will reward heaps of bloodpoints for doing the event objectives (only if you burn an event offering). There will be a double bloodpoint event later this summer, IIRC.
@Peanits said:
I don't believe this was the case with the lunar new year event, and this seems to follow the same lines, so I don't think the basement hooks will be included.
Might be for the best. I get that they can't be sabotaged, but sometimes the basement ends up in such an awkward spot that getting someone down there would be difficult (without perks).
it wasnt the cause with the lunar event that 2 of the special hooks and gens spawned without offerings but they changed it. i think the hooks in the basement could be a good idea since i saw a problem with survivors easily doing the event gens but survivors sabotaging the killer hooks and unless you farm for killer perks unlike me your just screwed
I don't believe there's double bloodpoints during the event, although the event offerings will reward heaps of bloodpoints for doing the event objectives (only if you burn an event offering). There will be a double bloodpoint event later this summer, IIRC.
they allready did a double bloodpoint event sadly that i missed maybe if they do another i would be fine but the event basically ends when summer ends
I don't believe there's double bloodpoints during the event, although the event offerings will reward heaps of bloodpoints for doing the event objectives (only if you burn an event offering). There will be a double bloodpoint event later this summer, IIRC.
What about people that don´t have Kate Denson unlocked. Do we still get the skin to use it later, or do we have to unlock her before the event?
@Peanits said:
I don't believe this was the case with the lunar new year event, and this seems to follow the same lines, so I don't think the basement hooks will be included.
Might be for the best. I get that they can't be sabotaged, but sometimes the basement ends up in such an awkward spot that getting someone down there would be difficult (without perks).
It's a shame.
At least we know our Christmas basements will return at the end of the year! 😢
I don't believe there's double bloodpoints during the event, although the event offerings will reward heaps of bloodpoints for doing the event objectives (only if you burn an event offering). There will be a double bloodpoint event later this summer, IIRC.
What about people that don´t have Kate Denson unlocked. Do we still get the skin to use it later, or do we have to unlock her before the event?
Not 100% sure, but it should still be added to your inventory, and be available whenever you decide to unlock Kate.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. Why? Because so
I don't believe this was the case with the lunar new year event, and this seems to follow the same lines, so I don't think the basement hooks will be included.
Might be for the best. I get that they can't be sabotaged, but sometimes the basement ends up in such an awkward spot that getting someone down there would be difficult (without perks).
Something difficult is not allowed in the event then?
Not saying that, I'm just okay with all the hooks being on the surface where they're easier to access, rather than struggling to drag a survivor all the way down to the basement just for event progress. Personal preference is all.
I just hope the game doesn't become an unplayable mess like Lunar event. The game would crash constantly if someone used the event offerings (for Xbox). I never got the Huntress mask because I just kinda stopped playing until after the event it was so bad.
I hope so to...
If its like lunar new year I believe each offering will be worth 20% BP for everyone, so everyone uses them 100% Bp.
I don't believe there's double bloodpoints during the event, although the event offerings will reward heaps of bloodpoints for doing the event objectives (only if you burn an event offering). There will be a double bloodpoint event later this summer, IIRC.
it wasnt the cause with the lunar event that 2 of the special hooks and gens spawned without offerings but they changed it. i think the hooks in the basement could be a good idea since i saw a problem with survivors easily doing the event gens but survivors sabotaging the killer hooks and unless you farm for killer perks unlike me your just screwed
they allready did a double bloodpoint event sadly that i missed maybe if they do another i would be fine but the event basically ends when summer ends
What about people that don´t have Kate Denson unlocked. Do we still get the skin to use it later, or do we have to unlock her before the event?
Is The Lobby different for the Event?
It's a shame.
At least we know our Christmas basements will return at the end of the year! 😢
Really? Its a Summer Event.
That'll be over a month past by the time the event starts.
The offerings werent worth 20% Each survivor got 4500 experience when a lunar generator was repaired.