Hottest killer tier list

hottest-killer-tier-list-237701-1578089469.png

This list is totally fair. I didn't add doctor to s tied cuz I'm a doctor main (btw this tier list is my opinion)

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Trapper is way too low but I’ll respect your opinion.

  • This is probably the most controversial tier list I've seen on this site.

    Edit: Also how dare you, Billy is a cutie.

  • I guess Nurse and Spirit aren’t good anymore.

  • @FreshPrince said:

    I mean I get this is opinion but I mean there are thing s about these killers that are just straight up objectively fact biggest being that nurse IS the strongest killer because of the fact that she completely negates the survivors only defense against killers, windows and pallets and I don't even like her

    Yes there's a skill requirement but that's not a problem with the character that's a problem with the player..

    Also hag is life

    Read the title again lol

  • Well the fact you think Hag is one of the worst killers is genuinely hilarious.

  • I’m burning over here! 🙀

  • @FreshPrince said:

    I mean I get this is opinion but I mean there are thing s about these killers that are just straight up objectively fact biggest being that nurse IS the strongest killer because of the fact that she completely negates the survivors only defense against killers, windows and pallets and I don't even like her

    Yes there's a skill requirement but that's not a problem with the character that's a problem with the player..

    Also hag is life

    Dude it's the hottest killer tiers list,that means who I find the hottest 🔥

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I guess Nurse and Spirit aren’t good anymore.

    This is hottest/sexiest killer tier list