I Play On Ps4, What do you guys think of me?
So I play on Ps4 My PSN is tearful_venus223.If anyone go against me as a survivor, when I play killer, Give me your opinions on how I play?
Note:I am not trying to self-promote myself ,Just wanted to know some opinions from the community IF you have go against as a survivor
Comments
Are non-friends allowed to send you messages on PSN? Because if you play killer on a regular basis, you will get A LOT of feedback from the survivors, you don't even have to ask for it.
Do you have a video of your gameplay
I got toxic feedback from Red Rank SWF's with racial slurs even though they won 😂
Do you realize how low the odds are that someone is actually going to play against you. Then take note of your name and come onto this forum while this topic is active. THEN bother to respond?
Nope
I was just asking, If someone DID played against me,Not whom do not bother me
maybe record a match killer and survivor using a build you like then because I seriously doubt I’m going to meet you in game
That will be awesome :)
its happened to me before lol
I remember psn names and come across the same people all the time
The difference is them happening to come across this topic as its active. Being an active DBD player the odds of you seeing a player again is 100%. The odds of that person coming to a forum and clicking your topic? Not so much.