Did matchmaking get fixed?
If it did, great! If it didn't, I am right, it's not a glitch at all, but rather no one playing killer. For a good 3 weeks, killer queues have been instant and I've been getting nothing but red ranks. Bloodhunt appears, suddenly killer queues are 2-5 minutes again and I am getting people in my own ranks. I've seen two red survivors in three hours of gaming as a rank 8/9 killer.
Comments
Blood hunt always does this lmao. Gj mind gaming yourself.
I still haven't had any problems finding games as Killer, queue's on Xbox NA Rank 1 are ~15 seconds.
Might be a PC thing then.
No mind game at all. More players = more killers. Especially with double BP, since killer gets more BP's.
You mistake more red rank killer for more killers. There is no shortage of killers playing this game.
lol good one
I disagree, unless the number of red rank survivors is incredibly high. High enough to burn through all of the red, purple, and green rank killers.
I noticed it glitched in 1 of my games earlier. Killer who was put in my Lobby dodged, new Killer was a rank 16 against 4 red rank survivors.
Two games later another Killer lobby dodged and it put a rank 18 Killer against 4 red/purple rank survivors.
Maybe I can play survivor without waiting 10 minutes now, can actually get some challenges done.