New killers

I think they should add in either pinhead from hellraiser, or valek from the conjuring.... Or both

Comments

  • It's gonna be the woman they talked about in the archives, probably the Siren as somebody else said. Personally I hope they steer away from new licensed killers for a while

  • So u think they should add more survivors, or just leave it as it is

  • From things we have seen so far it seems like it could be the siren. From the 6 feet under achives challenge. Also i guess it could be the guy at the beginning of the archive too. The serum dude who took it and got all crazy. I definitely want to see original characters more than licensed characters. More originality will give the game more uniqueness.

  • @PistolTimb said:

    It's gonna be the woman they talked about in the archives, probably the Siren as somebody else said. Personally I hope they steer away from new licensed killers for a while

    Nah. Bring them on. I like them the best. Let's turn this game into horror's own Super Smash Brothers. Every year should bring with it both new licensed and original DLC so as to please everyone.

  • Chucky from Child's Play.

  • @PistolTimb said:

    It's gonna be the woman they talked about in the archives, probably the Siren as somebody else said. Personally I hope they steer away from new licensed killers for a while

    yeah they could throw less budget on licensed killers and focus on fixing existing problems..

  • I want a magician killer lol....

    He goes into one locker and comes out a different locker as a odd teleport.....

    He can create fake hatches....

    Just a general illusionist or something....