How do you farm the Bloodhunt
in Polls
All is in the title, what do you think is the most efficient way to get points during bloodhunt ?
All is in the title, what do you think is the most efficient way to get points during bloodhunt ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doc + BBQ <---This is my go to.
Doc + BBQ + Streamers <----This is if others want to burn streamers too since I don't mind farming.
Clearly sniping with friends and looking at 500-600k per round.
BY THE LOVE OF BLOODPOINTS THAT IS BEAUTIFULL
if only i did that much lmao
but hey, i do 1M with 5 games so that's alright too
With the doctor and the legion.
Is Doc that good for BPs ? I know for Legion, Wraith, Demo, but first time hearing the same about Doc
@Kagari_Leha of course! just attack the survivors with the treatment mode, throw them with m1, wait for them to recover their sanity and repeat, I have won a million bp several times!
I find farming with the other side to be a disgusting act and I either dc (as survivor) or tunnel the person who wants to farm (as killer)