PTB- New Killer skins
Gods, I am LIVING for the new Nurse skins! And the "Mother Bear" Huntress?! Oooft!
Thoughts?
Tagged:
Mod
Gods, I am LIVING for the new Nurse skins! And the "Mother Bear" Huntress?! Oooft!
Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I do not like Trapper as a killer, but he has the best outfits in the PTB, as well as the Wraith. The Billy is the most dissapointing.
Billy's makes me laugh so much! It's just so daft! I'm looking forward to seeing THAT shooting past me in a map lmao!
I love the Trapper cosmetics, it's about time he got some really cool stuff imo.
I'm a little disappointed with the Hag, in all honesty. I love the photosynthesis one, but not overly keen on the loads of reskins in different colours. It's a shame.
Now you should fear the trapper, he will be the new god of war.
I love the Black outfit for the Nurse - really can't wait to see that one in game as it looks pretty scary. I also adore The Trapper outfit and will probably get that one as I just think it's brilliant. In fact I love most of them!
That huntress one is nuts. I don't even play huntress, but it makes me want to play huntress.
That trapper welding outfit is a winner though, I'm definitely getting that one.
Same here, for both of them!
If they do give an amount of Auric Cells to everyone for free it certainly won't be anywhere near as much as the PTB gives you because that's $35 worth.
Rarest Doctor skin is amazing. All of the nurses are great. Wraith and Huntress too. A little disappointed in the Trapper and Hillbilly. The strong man and miner outfits looks so silly... I don't want the game to lose the creepy vibe for silly costumes. Nothing wrong with a little fun though.
Fingers crossed for some licensed killer skins someday...
A lot of recolors are kinda silly, but the new cosmetics for the most part are freaking beautiful!
Makes me want to learn her!
I especially dig the Huntress ones
I thought that maybe we will have Auric Cells as a reward for the next anniversary event (challenge). That, or "clown" maps for other realms like Swamp or Mother's Dwelling, as it is implied with the new killer's lore.
I absolutely adooore the Wraith ones, they make me want to be a Wraith main again... why do you have to suck so much Wraith :'(
Doubt so.
Maybe they'll give a bit of Auric cells at release, then it will very likely only be some shop sales rather than giveway imo.