Next rift approx date
Do you guys think we will get the new archive + rift or whatever before the end of January?
Do you guys think we will get the new archive + rift or whatever before the end of January?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Should come out January 7th.
I've heard it'll come with the next mid-chapter update but that's just speculation.
Indeed, I see now, there was a message in the game itself regarding the double BP event. And in the very end it says that new rift will be together with mid chapter event.
How it won't be too long
Oh and also there should be a ptb to the mid chapter in theory
must be. it contains the doctor as well. but regarding the Oni... they should probably release the doc without a PTB, then he stays viable XD
Yes, it will come out with the mid-chapter, which should release by the end of January. My estimated date is January 28th, since the patches almost always come out on Tuesdays.
Probably midchapter yeah
Would be weird releasing a tome on the doctor before the actual rework
Next tome will be doctor related? I thought they would first cover the f2p characters
The next tome will have a delay between the end of this tome, as the tome ends tomorrow we won't immediately get the next tome, we will have a slight delay for it. The upcoming PTB should have the test of the new Tome, following Doc's rework.
There have been unofficial leaks suggesting that the next Tome will focus on the lore of Doctor, Spirit, David and Jane. Most people are treating it like it's a fact because the source has proved reliable in the past, but it's still worth noting that it hasn't been officially confirmed yet by the developers.
And yeah, I was surprised by it too, honestly. They said when they released the first Tome that they wanted to start by expanding on the lore of the older characters that didn't have very much backstory when they were released, so I'm surprised they apparently decided to deviate from that idea so quickly.
It comes with the next mid-chapter, so we've still got a PTB to get through first.
So Spirit's and Doc's everywhere. Guess it'll be time to take a break.
I've also seen the post about it on leaks, but I thought it was a mistake because I also remember seing something around 27th or 17th.
And here is the confirmation ;) It's not on 7th :(
Actually I'm relieved knowing the rifts won't come out in a row. So that people can breath a bit. Which is actually the major flaw in CTR:NR Grand Prix.
@Peanits For the love of all that is unholy, please do a survey prior to the next Rift and heavily consider the amount of feedback that has been given regarding the length of the Rift, the Rift schedule and the grindiness of the Rift. I for one need a substantial break from having the pressure to complete the Rift on me.