When will BHVR fix these survivor nerfs?
If window lunge from the other side of the map won't kill you your dead hard exhaustion will.
Very cool!
If window lunge from the other side of the map won't kill you your dead hard exhaustion will.
Very cool!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean dedicated servers? I can name the 3 things they're dedicated to...
I just punished a killer for respecting the pallet and I still got hit at the Window. No the killer doesn't even have blood lust.
First time I DC'd since the whole match consisted of exhaustion failing and getting hit when the pallet was dropped. I know my distances, all of it were safe but dedicated server says no.
In the meantime borrowed time received its 5th buff in a row, but okay, survivors being nerfed.
Mmm yes me running around forever and not mending is indeed a buff. Especially since I can't do anything until I do mend.
Mmm, yes wraith and Freddy no longer able to counter active borrowed time is indeed a buff.
Mmm yes broken mechanics were fixed
watching someone bleedout definitely took skill kappa
I don't have any problems with dedicated servers at all when vaulting windows,i get dedi hit once in like 15 games and even then its not that bad.
That sounds like an exploit to me, downing survivors with no possible counterplay. Then again exploiting imbalanced things are "how killers even have a chance" against the "swf menace" or "crutch perk menace"
Not an exploit it's just that new undetectable status was dumb. Just devs mindlessly changing things here and there without thinking of what's it gonna affect.
What's new?
I get these games half the time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v36rnTfAxXg&feature=youtu.beOld DW with new perks on Legion would've been problematic apparently.
I was talking about the devs making mindless changes part :P
Oh that wasn't mindless? Nvm
This bug hasn't been fixed that has existed before cursed legacy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXnIHrWW4tI&feature=youtu.beBhvr very cool.
So it's stunning instead of burning?
Wraith burning has always been a thing I thought?
he shouldn't stay in cloak i'm pretty sure unless i'm wrong ;F
I thought he always did, but tbh things from the past of DBD are all a blur now to me.
yeah idk what to tell ya personally,i never get hit that bad,could be latency,atleast it seems like it to me.I had a guy a day ago that had terrible connection and was hitting me from miles away,maybe the killers you are facing have bad connection
Wraith gets dragged into physical from when he gets light burned or pallet stunned normally.
Hence the Wraith is trying to Lunge but he can't since the game thinks he's in Spirit form still and has to ring the bell again and again which means me getting away Semi Infinite light burning the poor guy.
same tbh
Yes, exactly. I'm legit surprised how much people don't understand what was wrong the clip lol. Infinite light burning a wraith seems pretty normal I guess.
Or a wraith shouldn't be coming at you head on when you are wielding a death beam of doom :^)
Or BHVR should also fix their game first.
Well since BHVR and that Wraith are two different people, I'd assume both could be done at the same time
Nah it can't. Since this is BHVR after all.
๐