What do you want to see added/reworked/changed in the new year?
Title of this post says it all. We've had a lot of great things introduced or reworked this year, and that won't stop anytime soon. So what is one thing that you personally would want to see? Please keep it positive.
For example, I would like to see a base-kit rework for Leatherface and Clown to make them less add-on dependent.
Comments
may be a gimmick thing but a option to choose whatever menu music from the ones over the past years
I would like devotion to give a blood web that has fireworks, bloody party streamers, and more. Also p3 50+ blood webs should give at least one bloody party streamer per blood web.
i want devotion to actually mean something, prestige to be more than just bloody clothing that sometimes isn’t even bloody, and to have map reworks more frequently
Role switch button and ability to select 1 challenge for Survivor and one challenge for Killer.
Removal of band-aid fix mechanics
Fixing of the random dedicated server resyncs that make it so the survivor I'm chasing spontaneously teleports 20 meters ahead of me when I go to attack them.
We don't call that lag. They're called balance frames.
free auric cells
All of the God loops fixed on all the Macmillan, Autohaven, and Farm maps (and the main structure in Disturbed Ward).
That would be really cool! There are definitely some versions of the theme I like better than others!
Agreed. Devotion means jack right now. I think the bloodweb idea would be really cool. As far as prestige, I can't see them doing anything else for it besides maybe adjusting the clothing
There used to be a role switch button before the party feature and I would love to have it back. Also the ability to select a killer and survivor challenge would be nice so you don't have to constantly switch. I've went into so many games with a ritual for the opposite role equip and it is annoying.