Is looping being fixed?
I keep playing top tier games as the killer and when everyone loops it's just so depressing.. Is there any effort into fixing this at least getting rid of the points from being so close?
I keep playing top tier games as the killer and when everyone loops it's just so depressing.. Is there any effort into fixing this at least getting rid of the points from being so close?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Remove survivor's fun factor?
How is it fun to loop? Is that what it takes for you to enjoy the game?
When I play as survivor I love getting killed, I NEVER loop and I still have fun... that's the point of a horror game.. If I die while maybe 1 person makes it out then it's a fair game.
What kind of loops you mean?
Running around a bunch of tires again and again and again..
I always get caught in those loops, can you post a video?
I think the newer maps have less safe pallets. I think they are supposed to rework other maps, but nobody know when that will happen.
*A Survivor trying to survive*
Killers:
the only way to fix looping is to add pallete blocks like vault blocks after you vault 3 times
If only the Doc's 3rd Madness tier temporarily paralyzed survivors.
Or you could, i dunno, break the pallet.
Idk, are they gunna fix camping?