Those ranks fit with the 6 rank threshold, as it's only 5 ranks away from you. Therefore, it's perfectly good. The only bad one is the 16 which I assume was a SWF partner.
Those ranks fit with the 6 rank threshold, as it's only 5 ranks away from you. Therefore, it's perfectly good. The only bad one is the 16 which I assume was a SWF partner.
the 6 rank system is terrible though I'm not good enough to face rank 3s lol
the 6 rank system is terrible though I'm not good enough to face rank 3s lol
This is how you get better. Those rank 3's were your rank just 2-4 days ago. They didn't get ridiculously better in that time; and if they did, so can you.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also side note I've learned I suck absolute balls at clown
Ranks are just numbers. If you like red numbers, you can farm emblems..
Those ranks fit with the 6 rank threshold, as it's only 5 ranks away from you. Therefore, it's perfectly good. The only bad one is the 16 which I assume was a SWF partner.
the 6 rank system is terrible though I'm not good enough to face rank 3s lol
You're nearly devotion 5 you can't be serious.
Unless you're a straight up survivor main and hardly play killer.
I rarely ever play killer
That'd do it!
whats the point of getting to high ranks as killer there's no fun from it anyway
Yeah, it kind of says alot about the state of the game when its desireable to rank up as survivor, but not desireable to rank up as killer.
Level 17 clown with ######### perks against fully kitted red rank survivors dont expect to win running with that. At least get clown to 50.
"The game will search for a game with the threshold of 6 ranks"
Something is wrong here I can feel it.
Well...your first mistake was playing Clown.
Don’t feel bad, Clown is terrible.
Kekw dailys
This is how you get better. Those rank 3's were your rank just 2-4 days ago. They didn't get ridiculously better in that time; and if they did, so can you.
It isn't desirable to rank up as either lmao