Tinkerer ll and Tombstone Myers (Update)
has anyone ever tried this? This could prove to be too much
*Discaimer: I do not condone the use or abuse of any game changing bugs or glitches in any way. You cannot prove that I have done so and I will deny any accusations against me.*
UPDATE: I have “a friend” that tried this setup (def not me, not one bit) and “he” said that it was devastating. “He” got a 4K in rank 1 on Xbox (still totally not me who did this). Still with 2 gens to spare, despite Ruin being exposed rapidly. “He” would reccomend A1 if it weren’t a bug, because abuse of bugs is wrong >:(
*Discaimer: Once again this is totally not me who did this, it was totally a friend that I totally did not make up to mask the fact that I did this, because I didn’t do that, that would be unfair. You cannot prove that I did this in anyway and once again I will deny any accusations.*
*Discaimer: I do not condone the use or abuse of any game changing bugs or glitches in any way. You cannot prove that I have done so and I will deny any accusations against me.*
UPDATE: I have “a friend” that tried this setup (def not me, not one bit) and “he” said that it was devastating. “He” got a 4K in rank 1 on Xbox (still totally not me who did this). Still with 2 gens to spare, despite Ruin being exposed rapidly. “He” would reccomend A1 if it weren’t a bug, because abuse of bugs is wrong >:(
*Discaimer: Once again this is totally not me who did this, it was totally a friend that I totally did not make up to mask the fact that I did this, because I didn’t do that, that would be unfair. You cannot prove that I did this in anyway and once again I will deny any accusations.*
Comments
Whats up with tinker 2 atm? I been playing Overwatch XD
you think they would fix it asap XD
It's already fixed internally.
Yuo mean ASAP as it happened with the killer sound problems?
Oh I forgot, its an issue affecting survivors, so its high priority
OH NO, SORRY PROFESSOR. PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME AN F LUL
I allready did MM with that perk
when I reach evil within 3 it was the best experience ever!
I played MM as it all ways was supposed to!
Thats the issue with playing killer. You can reach a point where the game doesnt allow you to do signtificantly better anymore because of the mechanics (at least non-nurse,billy,huntress)
Lmao be quiet. Tunneling doesn't exist and camping is a valid strategy in most situations it is used. (The only time I don't think camping is valid is when it's facecamping on the first hook or something similar to that situation.) If you wanna debate, go for it. But this is a conversation about Tinkerer 2, not for you to complain about how your ePiC sKiLl was destroyed because a guy hit you when you got off the hook.
You know, bans can also be issued via common sense.
Whatever you claim, you clearly admitted using a bug there.
Do'nt worry too much tho, doubt you'll get banned anyway, devs said they don't ban for it.
unhook safely when the survivor is getting camped or the killer comes back and goes for you theres no way to be safe unless the killer is chading someone else
I'm so glad they fixed Tinkerer 2 because this is some real garbage.
But looping is fine Right? totally not abusing hitboxes and what not.
Common ######### sense.
If you had to choose between repairing a generator that's 50% done, and a generator that is 0% done, which one do you go for?