Can't find a match but when I do it loads then the killer leaves😱
Matchmaking is dooooooooooomed, dooooooooooomed I tells yer.
I literally haven't been able to play a match in the last 10 attempts at least.
Matchmaking problems of many forms have literally made it impossible for me to make any more progress on the rift after the promising start I had.
Waiting for a lobby again. So close to just trying something else.
Comments
Console btw (Xbox Masterrace)
@AshleyWB Xbox master race in no... It's PC
In no?
I found a match only to be tunneled AND facecamped by Freddo himself. Oh how I hate him.
Beggars can't be choosers.
Improve the killer experience, improve the matchtime.
Except Killers always beg for more nerfs AND get to choose who they play against.
I can eat a 3 course meal and I still don't load into a lobby
What? 🤔 Nobody wants to play against 4 toolboxes or 2 flashlights and a map and key. If they leave pre-game, you can’t get pissed at them. Simple. As for load times, I find matches within 5 minutes as a survivor. (Xbox)
[edit]
more survivors beg for nerfs than anything, hence how many killers have been ruined.
Competent killers don't mind 4 boxes SWF on comms.
and no, more survivors don't "beg" for nerfs, please, list all the killers that have been "ruined" lmao. Just because you're bad with every killer doesn't mean the killer is bad. Literally had someone yesterday tell me billy is overrated, he played that badly with billy he decided he's weak, that's how it goes for every other killer, you aint 4King right off the bat, or you play badly with them they're "weak".
I take all comers