Why ultra-rare and common perks were removed?
Anyone remembers why brown and pink perks were removed? Also is there a chance they will be brang back? I am tired of seeing only purple and green perks.
Tagged:
Trusted
Anyone remembers why brown and pink perks were removed? Also is there a chance they will be brang back? I am tired of seeing only purple and green perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe they were initially removed due to bugs / issues with the Bloodweb not spawning them correctly. They were never added back and I don't believe it's on their radar to do so, but you can always add them back yourself.
Isn't it bannable to change perks' colours?
No, UI reskins (like custom perk icons or character portraits) aren't going to get you punished. As with any kind of game file edits, it's a use-at-your-own-risk kind of scenario, but if EAC doesn't ban you, the devs won't.
So I can use it safely then. Thanks!
nope
Why would anyone edit the perk's colours just so they can admire it all by themselves?