does pop the weasel need a buff
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They already doubled it, and it's ezpz now.
I dont think that a Perk needs to be buffed which is already in nearly every Perk Build.
this perk is already rlly good and isn’t a waste at all
A minute is plenty of time already.
It is the best slowdown perk currently.
You'll see it with nearly every Killer you come across and with good reason.
Instead they should buff perks like Surge so there are some alternatives for slowing gen progress.
heh, I mean it's fine, it still might get buffed without breaking it, but I'm good with it.