Beautiful Matchmaking.
How ######### high do you have to be to think “Yeah this is fine”
Devs! What are you smoking?! This type of matchmaking is NOT okay. Is it not supposed to put red ranker survivors with red ranker killers no matter if it’s swf or not? This is two games IN A ROW.
@Peanits you guys can NOT be serious with this type of matchmaking. It is not okay, from any point of view.


Comments
This isn't even within +-6, how ridiculous!
Better matchmaking than I was getting when I was a green rank killer.
I remember getting rank 1 and 2's exclusively every game, and it happened all the way until I actually reached the appropriate rank. Matchmaking is a joke.
Why is it so hard for matchmaking to match within the color group?
I mean no offence to them, but you do know the devs track record with this game right?
O, I'm well aware. I just figure it would be easier to code 'purple with purple' than 'at least six ranks between them.'
Simple answer: Not enough people want to play killer at the higher ranks. Now, there are several options:
a) let green rank killers face red rank survivors all the time
b) let red rank survivors have very long queue times
c) make pipping for killers super easy, so the red ranks get filled with killers who usually don't play at these ranks
d) make playing killer at high ranks more appealing, so that the number of players increases
e) make pipping for survivors harder, so you don't have that many high rank survs
The devs obviously went for a).
Lol, I'd kill for that. I DESTROY people at those ranks, because I've been getting four rank 2's with thousands of hours each with me being a rank 9 killer. Once you can hang with those guys, if they have even one weak link on their team, it's pretty much a guaranteed 3K.
Lol yes
Not everyone is aware or is acknowledging the lack of killers. Surprisingly, a lot of people think or claim it's just the matchmaking being buggy.
That aside, at least on PS4 (where I am playing) there is already a general lack of killers. And yes, the situation is not going to improve when green rank killers continue to get matches like this.