Quentin Face Rework?
Is there any news about when this is happening? Or if the devs are going through with it at all?
Tagged:
Trusted
Is there any news about when this is happening? Or if the devs are going through with it at all?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I prefer how he looks in-game but he’d still be cute with that rework. :3
He looks horrendous in game, lul.
The only good thing about the in-game quentin is that he looks like he has a good body.
Actually the actor that plays quentin in the movie is handsome, dont know why he looks like gollum.
Quentin is a hottie
(Im a quentin/laurie main so thanks lmao)
Yw lol
Why doesn't quentin look like this!!!
@not_Queen @Peanits @Pat114 @Almo
Hopefully someday soon. There was some rumors about Tony Hawk joining the game. Maybe the face rework will come around the same time he does (though I hope they let us keep ugly Quentin as an extra face cosmetic)
He would instantly become my main if he looked like that in game.
I KNOW RIGHT?! like Kyle Gallner is a hottie
Haha, thatd be funny tbh.
I dont want Quentin to look like a half assed teenager.
Well that's.. Kinda what he is...?