just curious because whenever I get that sneaky feeling I quickly leave
If the survivor is on third hook, yes.
If killer has noed and it's near, yes.
If few seconds remain, yes.
If the killer is F tier or somebody I don't fear, no.
Yep 100%.
I allways assume every killer has blood warden and leave
Not unless the gate has opened and I feel as if my life was in danger.
You definitely get some sort of intuition as to whether or not the killer is about to trap you in the match, though
I mostly do anyway.
Whoops thought I was in general chat this is feedback and suggestions
if they are gonna hook at a point where EGC will get me, yes. if they hook with enough time to wait it out, no.
@humanbeing1704 said:just curious because whenever I get that sneaky feeling I quickly leave
@humanbeing1704 said:
No, I never open the gates and you should do the same
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If the survivor is on third hook, yes.
If killer has noed and it's near, yes.
If few seconds remain, yes.
If the killer is F tier or somebody I don't fear, no.
Yep 100%.
I allways assume every killer has blood warden and leave
Not unless the gate has opened and I feel as if my life was in danger.
You definitely get some sort of intuition as to whether or not the killer is about to trap you in the match, though
I mostly do anyway.
Whoops thought I was in general chat this is feedback and suggestions
if they are gonna hook at a point where EGC will get me, yes. if they hook with enough time to wait it out, no.
No, I never open the gates and you should do the same