Spirit map is unfair bs

Way too dark, too many bushes and p3/Claudette outfits blend in too much. I swear I never get maps like the game or the trapper map it's always farm ir estate 80% of the time without offerings.

Swear they have made it so the chance to get these maps is more than the actual fun maps.

Comments

  • most of the time I don't even bother trying when I get these maps because I genuinely can't play on them due to my TV brightness being broken

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    most of the time I don't even bother trying when I get these maps because I genuinely can't play on them due to my TV brightness being broken

    It's too easy to fade into the bushes mid chase and become invisible wearing p3 on estate

  • Map lighting and distance between generators should be more consistent and so should the strength and proximity of tiles to compensate. Imagine the devs trying to balance the game though.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Map lighting and distance between generators should be more consistent and so should the strength and proximity of tiles to compensate. Imagine the devs trying to balance the game though.

    We can only hope

  • A problem in those maps also is the colour of terrain, which often have reddish spots easy to mistake for blood. Not counting the amount of high vegetation that makes keeping sight of survivors really hard.

  • Reminds me of a thread I saw of someone saying they wanted a soldier character that wears a gillie suit.

  • All they need to do to massively improve the yamaoka maps is to get rid of the stupid grass clusters. Or bamboo whatever they are. The jungle gyms are also pretty dumb but I can live with them as long as the map is less stressful on the eyes