The benevolent emblem is stupid
I'm the only person who got hooked in the game and I escape guess what bronze emblem
I'm the only person who got hooked in the game and I escape guess what bronze emblem
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
seriously when will this get changed I'm tired of getting bronze because barely anyone was hooked in the match
You should get benevolent "support" points for doing gens when survivors are being chased or on the hook.
You can't get points for everything everytime. Pipping with survivor is really easy atm.
It's not only the benevolent emblem that is stupid. You are depending on others' performance in every emblem, and killer gets penalties on every failed kobe / self sacrifice and using insta down powers. The whole system needs a rework. And after that the match making. And after that, either queues were already fixed by that or need to be adressed next