Hmm something isn't right here...
So I just got pig and some other killers and for some reason I had a splinter for the pig after I bought her.
Anyway what other weird bugs have you guys experienced?
Tagged:
Trusted
So I just got pig and some other killers and for some reason I had a splinter for the pig after I bought her.
Anyway what other weird bugs have you guys experienced?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmm, that's still a thing, huh?
Anyway, i'm experiencing Wraith's no-longer-existing super-lunge, and it's really not fun.
It's just BHVR telling you to go play another killer.
I have never once gotten a splinter for pig, though I did buy her first day I got the game. I got Michael months later and still get splinters for him.
I haven’t had as much fun with Spirit due to sound bugs lately.