Licensed music??
Was wondering if we could ever possibly get licensed music and what people's thoughts would be on it, and what music would you use? Mine would be: Metallica~ Master of puppets
I think that album would go GREAT w this game.
Was wondering if we could ever possibly get licensed music and what people's thoughts would be on it, and what music would you use? Mine would be: Metallica~ Master of puppets
I think that album would go GREAT w this game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
More music to this game is a plus to me, I can't think of anything specifically for what I want currently.