Any reason not to use Iri Shards for bonus BPs from Shrine

I'm just looking to level a few of my lesser played killers, maybe get some more items on my survivors I can buy all the perks from Shrine that I have for 600k extra BP is there any real reason to save them? I don't spend them on outfits or characters.

Comments

  • I used to before BHVR decided that cool downs are fun and interactive. Now I need them to purchase killers and survivors.

  • You should save up for killers, unless you already have the ones you want. Skins can be cool to get, but of course alot of the best ones cost real money.

    Using them for bloodpoints isn't a bad idea, but the conversion rate is terrible. 2000 shards for 150k bloodpoints, when it would take several dozen games to get those shards and over that time you would get well over 150k bloodpoints.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    I'm just looking to level a few of my lesser played killers, maybe get some more items on my survivors I can buy all the perks from Shrine that I have for 600k extra BP is there any real reason to save them? I don't spend them on outfits or characters.

    CoSmEtIcS

  • @PistolTimb said:

    You should save up for killers, unless you already have the ones you want. Skins can be cool to get, but of course alot of the best ones cost real money.

    Using them for bloodpoints isn't a bad idea, but the conversion rate is terrible. 2000 shards for 150k bloodpoints, when it would take several dozen games to get those shards and over that time you would get well over 150k bloodpoints.

    I have all the killers, no real cosmetics I want and the rate in them is even worse than shrine IMHO

  • Skins. Only reason not to.

  • 2000 shards is alot of time in the game to only get 150k bloodpoints. Think of how many matches you need to get 300 shards after level 50. Probably 6-8, depending if you do the daily survivor & killer matches. Now repeat that cycle 6 more times. ~ 40-50 matches. How many bloodpoints do you think you get from that many matches? Hell of a lot more than 150k.

    if you don't like cosmetics or new killers then sure.. but the payout for 2k shards is pathetic

    say you get a low score every match, 15k.. multiplied by 40.. 600,000 bloodpoints. Low end # of matches, low score. Still 600k. But the trade off is 150k..