I am so tired of this bugged and broken game full of cheaters.
Really developers or don't want or can not fix it. Every second game there are some lags. Almost every time after game I have error of rank update. I mostly play like a killer and survivors always know where is hex ruin totem in the begining of the game. How do they do that? Also how can survivor choose 4 same perks like Urban Evasion SO THEIR SPEED IS 400% WHILE CROUCHING? . How can survivor open the hatchet just in one moment after I closed it? And so on... Really so many bugs, lags and cheats that I feel like I play alfa version. What the point of this EAC? It doesn't protect from cheaters only add lags.
P.S. This topic is General Discussions, SO ADMINS DON'T DELETE OR PUT IN SOME BUG REPORTS!
Comments
Is this bait or serious?
If you think it's bait check the screenshot in this post
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/111521/new-kind-of-cheat#latest
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/111521/new-kind-of-cheat#latest
If you can, record and report. For the 4x UE a report at the end of the game at least.
P.S. This topic is General Discussions, SO ADMINS DON'T DELETE OR PUT IN SOME BUG REPORTS!
Oh no, now you pissed them off. Moving to Off-topic in 3..2...1...
Cheaters actually do get banned, you will still see cheaters though because some people buy games to cheat in them. The only thing that you mentioned which is actually cheating is the urban evasion cheat.