I did it.. hehe
How many matches did the basement one took?
@bilaueta said:How many matches did the basement one took?
@bilaueta said:
At least 10, maybe more. It was really hard to do but I finally got it with Ghostface
Congrats. ^_^
@lynelmane said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/946825#Comment_946825At least 10, maybe more. It was really hard to do but I finally got it with Ghostface
@lynelmane said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/946825#Comment_946825
I did mine with Pig
Using BBQ, Ruin, Agitation, and Iron Grasp.
Using extra trap and extra box that adds time.
Got lucky and taken to Haddonfield.
I got a lot of DC'ers on the way to get it.
Yaayyy congrats
Welcome to the club of "we experienced hell and made it through"
Someone failed at denying my challenge so I got it
Congrats, I got it as LF on Haddonfield with Ruin, Agitation, Iron Grasp and Mad Grit.
(before anyone ask, I didn’t camp. XD)
Awesome, m8. Congrats.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How many matches did the basement one took?
At least 10, maybe more. It was really hard to do but I finally got it with Ghostface
Congrats. ^_^
I did mine with Pig
Using BBQ, Ruin, Agitation, and Iron Grasp.
Using extra trap and extra box that adds time.
Got lucky and taken to Haddonfield.
I got a lot of DC'ers on the way to get it.
Yaayyy congrats
Welcome to the club of "we experienced hell and made it through"
Someone failed at denying my challenge so I got it
Congrats, I got it as LF on Haddonfield with Ruin, Agitation, Iron Grasp and Mad Grit.
(before anyone ask, I didn’t camp. XD)
Awesome, m8. Congrats.