Which would be better...

A little background first. I managed to finaly unlock all the perks in both the killer and survivor side.

Currently the only survivor I'll play is lvl 50. Gonna deal with that later. Because the question is about the killers.


Having unlocked every perk, all killers except trapper are lvl 40.

Is it better...

A) get them all to lvl 50

B) focus 1 by 1 until p3


Both will happen, it's just an order thing

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Personally, I'd go for A

  • Honestly, prestiging is pretty pointless. Only do it if you really want the bloody cosmetics, and leave everybody else at 50.

  • Having as many people at 50 as possible before you start Prestiging is always good, leaves you with as many people to choose from as possible while you're busy Prestiging that one character.

  • Imo it doesn't matter if you prestige them up to P3 in one shot or in a random order, the only thing I suggest you it's not having every killer at P(x) lvl 1, in other words, do not prestige a killer if you don't have already another killer high level with decent perks to play with.